Hudson Wellness Collective is located at 514 Warren Street, Hudson NY, 12534
Hours are mostly by appointment, and appointments are usually made directly with practitioners (individual contact info can be found below). Modalities include licensed massage therapy, acupuncture, reiki, herbal consults, nutritional consults, and more. Onsite apothecary and classes are also on offer.
You can also stop in anytime during Collaborative Healing Arts Clinic on Mondays, 1-7pm!
24/7 you can access online booking for Clinic & some private appointments!*
Click this button to go to online booking:
* please note that some practitioners do not list all of their available appointments online, and work outside of regular hours; so don’t hesitate to contact each of us directly for more options!
Hudson Wellness Collective is a group of independent practitioners fostering accessibility, sustainability, empowerment and collaboration in our practices and relationships with our community, environment and each other. HWC’s members are committed to helping make your health and wellness accessible to your financial situation and schedule. You will find a variety of treatment lengths and formats including the Collaborative Healing Arts Clinic; evening and weekend hours; and sliding-scale fees, barter and work exchange are available for many services, classes and events.
To find out more information, contact practitioners and the clinic individually at the websites and contacts shown below:
- Sarah Falkner Healing Arts Licensed Massage Therapy: www.sarahfalkner.com
- Masha Schmidt Acupuncture: www.alphabetacupuncture.com
- HWC is home to a work-in-progress apothecary featuring a wide array of ethically wildcrafted, organically grown, artisanally prepared medicines and bulk dry herbs from Lauren Giambrone’s Good Fight Herb Co.: www.goodfightherbco.com as well as handcrafted alchemical remedies & sundries by Falkner, Ruderman & Schmidt
- Lauren Giambrone www.goodfightherbco.com
- Erika Laurion, MS, CNS, CDN Clinical Nutritionist email@example.com
allied modalities – reiki
healing of pain, reduction of anxiety & stress
mood, immunity & wellness enhancement
improved sleep, digestion & vitality
single modality treatments
$35 – approx. 40 minutes – 1 practitioner
combo of 2+ treatments
$30 – each single modality